1. Please make sure that the shipping address is correct, as we will not be able to redirect the orders once they are dispatched to you.
2. Before we dispatch your purchase, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
3. Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24 hour period where your items will be processed. Please note this can take longer during our sale periods when it may take up to 72 hours for shipments to be dispatched.
4. We work closely with our shipping partner to minimise the potential impact of custom delays on our international orders. We are not responsible for any delays caused by customs clearance processes.
5. All orders will require a signature up on receipt.
discountdecor insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by discountdecor and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
TAXES & DUTIES
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and are borne by the customer. VAT will be applied to orders dispatched within India. Please note taxes and duties are chargeable as applicable. Most countries are shipped to on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. Please note we are unable to advise the duty amount. For more information, please write to us on customercare@discountdecor.